Thursday, March 08, 2007

Call me shallow

Playing~"Leather so soft"-Lil Wayne

So, we hung out today (I finally got him without his entourage and he is not a bold without them). I don't find him aesthetically appealing. What am I suppose to do? He has some great characteristic. He sent me some pictures of him at a recent party and he looked "cute" there. Today, he was rough (no shave, no hair cut, etc). I was too. It further confirmed that I didn't find him attractive. The picture gave me one thing, but seeing him today was like NO. On our other meetings he was alright (great mouth and eyes). I'm still going to entertain him. He is growing on me. He keeps me laugh, he's passionate, and focus. Lord, I guess I'm just shallow.

2 comments:

That Dude Right There said...

To be honest, you do sound a little shallow, but who isn't. But then again, men are visual when it comes to attraction.

life said...

Dude, you can't just call me out like that...lol.