Friday, March 16, 2007

You know usually I don't do this!

You know, I don't cuss, but this is that bullshit! I am beyond amazed that I can't find a decent motherfucking job. I had a job interview today and for some reason I wasn't that excited (everyone knows I want to leave my current job). I felt like this job just might be that bullshit. Why? Why?! Did I leave the interview still trying to figure out what I would be doing exactly. I asked straight forward question and I received fuzzy answers. I knew when I left not to follow up with that shit. They want a second interview and I'm not interested. Hell, I can stick with what I have...aarrgghh. Such a wast of fucking time!!! Speaking of my job, do you know this girl lied her ass off on me. I didn't even entertain HR when they brought that dumb shit up to me. I just looked at them like think about what you are saying and who you are talking to and come back to me later. I'm about to be promoted again.

On to another note...fuck all of these triflin ass men. Do you know someone had the nerve to contact me to see if we could hang out or something when their wife is out of town. Is that not rude as hell. Sidenote: She has to be blind as hell to not know he is gay (I don't feel like the correlation with being a little feminine and being gay is as strong as people think, but he is gay). I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt, but if this motherfucker tries me. I'm going off! His frat. brother hinted that this motherfucker is foolin' around. However, I'm trying not to assume anything about this person, but rely on my previous experiences which were nothing notable. I'm will not to be surprised or unprepared if some messy shit arises.

*exhales* I feel better already. I couldn't curse verbal, so I had to write it down. I'm just over it today. I'm going to read a book or something and chill out. I can't even hook up with my new friend. He's out of town. Oh, we had "the conversation" (past relationships, sex, pet peeves, etc). It was quite revealing

3 comments:

That Dude Right There said...

Mix 2 ounces of Cognac with 4 ounces of Coca-Cola and an abundance of ice and drink. That should calm you down.

Anonymous said...

They have you trippin' for real! I have never seen you like this! It is okay, exhale. I guess sometimes you have to call a spade a spade and this time you obviously got all of your books and then some!!! Shoot, you set the other team! haha

Definitely stay away from Mr. Married. That is bad mojo waiting to happen!

C. Baptiste-Williams said...

that is all a mess lol