Thursday, March 01, 2007

Bad Habit?

Playing~"I'll be your playa"-Trick Daddy

I have a bad habit of being easily bored. With that being said, my little buddy (the one I I wrote about in previous post) has ran out of time. You know, there is one thing with being a little coy, but being outrageously scared is unacceptable. My friends always call me scary. "Boy, you know you're not going to do anything with your scary self." I don't think I'm scary..at the time, I think I was just unsure of what I wanted to do, so I went back and forth with advancement and retreat. I'm definitely not in that place now. I'm ready and I need someone who is too. I'm not ready to plunge in, but I'm definitely ready to walk my way through it.

Back to the story, so the first of two "outings" set for this week was a mess. Like I said, there is no direct expectation to date, which is not what I'm looking for in particular. However, it's become more obvious that the person who introduced us wanted us to hook up. So we met up, do you know this boy tried to recruit everyone to come with him (~4 ppl), which was okay, but I thought I was suppose to "befriend" you. Second, he keeps acting like I don't know he is attracted to me. So he brings all these ppl, which completely takes my interest off of him. It was so bad I met someone else. This girl was like your cute, so we start talking (not with the intentions of hooking up, but your attractive what's your name type of convo.). She introduce to her crew and all (Oh I forgot to mention, she was just a little buzzed). I was thinking in the back of my mind...this is really bad. Anyway, with him being so scary...I'm over it. He has been put on the back burner. He texted me to tell me how much he enjoyed last night...I was like oookkkaaayyy. I'm still going to show up tomorrow for the second "outing", but this is not going anywhere. I'm so close to just calling him out.

Playing~"f*ck you pay me"-Sunny V ft. Young Joc

1 comment:

That Dude Right There said...

Why even bother going on a second date? Wait, I just realized that this post was written Thursday. How WAS the date?