Wednesday, January 10, 2007

You know you want it

Playing~"Not the way that I do"~Fantasia

First, who saw the BCS game? Yeah, never underestimate US!

I wish sex wasn't a factor in life. I'm so over it! Horniess is running rampant...is it the cold weather? People do too much for sex...STOP IT! We all go the extra mile to make sure we are attractive, but this over the top lasciviousness is killing me. What is going on with these guys wearing small shirts, fitted pants (that sag), and a belt that holds the pants in the center of their a**. These individual are walking around advertising their ass. Then, they give you the look of "You know you want it". "No, the hell I don't." SIT YOUR A** DOWN! Has modesty become a dying characteristic? Maybe, I'm old fashion, but I still believe in subtle, but direct flirting. It's all in the eyes people...grown folks know what I mean..lol.

5 years, no sex, (not even masturbation) and I'm glad about. Some folks probably wouldn't believe me, because back in the day, my knowledge, personality, and attitude may have conveyed the contrary. Originally, I wanted to wait until I was married...lol (being the good church boy I was/am). Well, that's not ruled out, but from the looks of things...not happening. I have experienced it all. Girls coming up to my room to just "talk", dudes pulling out their d*cks, and the infamous "I just want to touch it or "just put/can I put the head in". NO....okay, one or two have seen or touched..lol. What is a brother suppose to do? Darn(we have our moments...don't judge me..lol)! Everyone thinks Atlanta, Ga is going to do me in. "Oh they going to get you" is what people were/are saying. "Life, you're nice, cute, you got yourself together, and little (I detest that..I'm 5'8 and slim, but I'm no ones little). Some folks check in time to time to see what's going on. NOTHING! I SAY WITH PLEASURE. "It's coming, you're hiding in your house, but you are going to get got" me: "whatever"

My questions are:
1. What's the BIG DEAL?
2. What's up with the random hook ups? I'm not going to state my opinion, b/c I'm not trying to judge..I just want to know.
3. Why do you think it drives us so much (sex, that is)?
4.)Is the nut really worth it? (we all know it feels good, but really??)

Playing~"smoking cigarettes"-Tweet

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The sex thing is a crazy subject. Kinda relates to my Alphabet Soup blog but more on the extreme side lol. I think for many the sex is some sort of validation. Makes you feel like youre wanted by many. I understand this isnt true but its all about perception man. So you do the random hookup get your rocks off and then you make it through one more day. Kinda like a crackhead seeking the pusher man. Possibly an addiction some, more severe than others. I commend you for the 5 years of only a looksie/touchsie if thats a word lol. I dont really get into that randomness but when im alon lemme tell ya lemme tell ya lol. Im gonna go on and end it here before i put myself on blast lol.

Anonymous said...

Sex is just a part of our biological makeup. And for men we have it worse than females because we have testosterone. That damn testosterone drives us to do some crazy things just to satisfy our needs.

After living in Atlanta for a long time I can tell you- its like the mecca. Whatever you want its there. But after a while even cute faces and nice bodies get old.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Until you find the right one, safely enjoy it as often as possible. The day will come when you no longer will want it or will not find it so readily available... Last I heard they weren't giving prizes for all this newfound celibacy... speaking of which... I'm on month 2 myself, so it's time for me to fall off the wagon and on to a .... uh, ... well, you know.

Keep passin' the open windows...

Anonymous said...

i wached the florida vs. ohio st game & i’m so glad florida shut up all those people on the boise st bandwagon whining about getting a playoff in div I … florida showed they had just as much right to compete for a national championship and based on the way they played they deserved it

besides the bowls rake in the bucks to the “BCS” conferences and the games are well attended and exciting for the fans … so if the system ain’t broke then why mess with it?

life, u are the man for remaining abstinent for 5 years and i say that w/ the utmost respect!

sex would be worth it if it weren’t for all the problems it brings. lets see there’s the mental anxiety and relationship drama (and i don’t even have to mention STD’s).

as for why we’re driven by it, I agree w/ dayne, it’s hardwired into our biological makeup and of course living in a sex crazed environment doesn’t help

so if u are planning on remaining abstinent don’t be discouraged by the haters/tempters … they’re just jealous of the stand u are taking

life said...

@Bfree...why did u start it and didn't finish...lol.

@Dayne I agree with everything you said!

@Coco...u something else

@ TerpfanThat game was the best! We will see how I pan out in 2007.

Anonymous said...

Yo, I don't know how you do it but if you can, hang in there. I'm sure you have got to be one of the most logical, rational and clear-minded people around since you don't have all that lust to get in the way. I've noticed that if I go even a couple weeks without sex, I have tons more clarity. So I'm sure after 5 years you must be like Yoda or something. LOL

Anonymous said...

Sex does make things complicated, but you just know how to handle yourself. I have tried twice to abstain for sex. The first time for 6 months when I was in college. And the second time for 5 months back last year.

During these times, I didn't feel any difference in how I felt about sex. I still wanted it. I didn't get this great clarity about life that people talk about while I was abstaining.

So FOR ME, I will continue to have sex because I enjoy it.

Charismatic One said...

A lot more trouble than it's worth...I definitely agree. Yet the compulsion continues...