Monday, January 29, 2007

Slowly surely

Playing~"Ask Myself"-Robin Thicke

I'm growing comfortable with my sexuality. I've noticed myself doing things... small test (if you will). I think it's more of a subconscious step(s). For example, when I went home. I wore an outfit I would have never worn. I wore these Slim Express Jeans and a fitted sweater. I wore it to an event that I knew a lot of people who knew of me would be at. I got a few looks of umhhmmm (what your name is?) and fewer looks of umph (those pants are questionable), but I appreciated all of it. I know, this is something insignificant to most of you, but for me it was a big deal. When I first got there my friend saw me and he thought the outfit was nice. When we stepped out of the building to go to his car, I asked.... is this too much? He was like, no, but I was telling him I feel like I'm being mannish(fast) in this outfit. Is this too tight? No, your fine don't worry. If you were doing too much I would tell you. He thought it was the funniest thing...life, got on some punk shoes. What?! These are Steve Madden...how are they punk? His response "all the punks wear shoes like those"...whatever. After him assuring me, I was fine. I didn't care whatever anyone's opinion was.

Now, I'm still at a stand still, because I still like girls. Feelings for male and females don't appear to be going anywhere (God, if I could leave either and cling to the other)...I guess slowly surely that will resolve itself. I don't believe there are that many bi-sexual people (including myself). You have a preference for one. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it!

Robin Thicke cd is slowly growing on me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol @ u thinking u r being "mannish" ... does your grandmother use that term? its an old one

i'm glad u're starting to feel comfortable w/ yourself ... but where's the pic of u in this outfit ... i wanna see :)

life said...

You know I meant to take a picture that night, but I was just happy to catch up with friends it slipped my mind. I brought it back up like 4am and I was too tired to get my model on.