Thursday, January 04, 2007

So that's how it works

playing "weak"~JoJo

I don't know if I was tried tonight or not. I need your opinion. This is the scene:I was leaving a lounge in the downtown area (around 1:30am) and I notice this truck slow down a little, but I thought nothing of it (I thought they slowed down because they was trying to see who was leaving or trying holler at these girls that were leaving the lounge). Well, the trucks turns around in the parking lot. I cross the street. This time they let it be known that they turned around for me. At this point, I'm looking, because they broke and ran over glass while turning around in the parking lot, so I'm watching the truck. I guess he realized I wasn't responding. I acknowledge that he was looking and stuff, but I got on my cell phone. This fool blow his horn twice. I'm confused does this person think I'm prostitute or what? I was way to dressed to look like a darn prostitute. Where they trying to holler at me in the street?

I told you, I get a hair cut and man..lol. Really...what was that about? I never had a dude to holler at me in public. I've had subliminal flirting (something that has an undertone, but could easily be brushed off), but never...a "what's up? What's your name?" I didn't get that tonight, but I'm assuming if I would've provided that opportunity it would have went there. I would never anyway. What happen there?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

he sounds like a predator

like u said most (normal) guys drop hints to check your temperature first

i'm not about to let someone roll up on me like that ... especially @ 1:30 in the morning!

Anonymous said...

1:30am in downtown Atlanta... I would have kept right on walking to my truck 2. lol

life said...

It could have been 1:30pm and I would have kept walking. I'm a good boy

Anonymous said...

Walked? They would have seen a fire blazing as I lit up the street running to my car!

life said...

@dude for some reason fear didn't hit me. I just had that moment of "What?" Are you forreal?

Anonymous said...

i got a different spin. whoever was trying to talk to you was apparently confident enough in who he was to not be concerned with hiding or playing games or "testing the waters." if you weren't interested (and apparently you weren't), you could simply let him know.

i'd rather have that than try to figure out whether or not somebody's trying to drop me hints while he's got his arm around some girl's waist...

Anonymous said...

I'm more worried about being gay bashed than anything. Remember Michael Sandy?

Some people seem to think that a dude can just walk up and talk to another dude on "that" level just because we are in Atlanta. That ish ain't true.

Anonymous said...

I'm more worried about being gay bashed than anything. Remember Michael Sandy?

Some people seem to think that a dude can just walk up and talk to another dude on "that" level just because we are in Atlanta. That ish ain't true.