Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Another reason why I'm single...I guess

My friends called me out this weekend. We have not seen each other in awhile (months) and everyone knows I was going to pyscho-analyze our issues and circumstances. While I was providing some feedback, laughing and being shocked by what going on in their lives...they read me (as my grandmother would say). Life, your single because your scared. WHAT?! Then, they broke me down and I had to admit.....I am scared. Being vulnerable, needing someone, and investing time when there is no guarantee is not cool with me. You do all of this work and people can up and decided " I don't love you no more". Me and this control thing...*%#@! I was a bit social this weekend. I flirted a little, talked a little with no intentions on actually investing time with the person, but it was nice to see I still had my mojo. My car was fixed for the low and I spent too much money on food. Check out my love results: http://www.okcupid.com/personality?type=DBLD&g=1&o=1

How was your weekend?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL now why did my post have u laughig?!?! Good to see you have your mojo still. That vulnerable feeling is not a good one at all, dealin now. Investing without a guarantee, kinda relates to my last post.

Anonymous said...

Im scared too. Im scared of ppl leaving me and abadoning me. SO i just stay myself. Its safer that way. Good to know im not the only scaredy cat out there

@GaryTylone said...

*le sigh* Me too...scared that is...ugh

Anonymous said...

I agree, it is scary.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it is very scary.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it is very scary.