Sunday, January 28, 2007

What's in your inbox?

Playing~"I love You"-Mary J. Blige

Once again, nonverbal communication is taking over..what's up with this? One of my friends rarely talks to you, but will text you to death. I've come to the conclusion that your inbox says a lot about you. On a few occassions my theory has been proven true. I never viewed their inbox, but when I asked to view it they were like "you don't want to do that", so what does your inbox reveal about you?

Playing~"Be Happy"-Mary J. Blige

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post. I'm not quite sure what my inbox would say about me other than I communicate with the same people everyday. LOL. Seriously, I think that as I get older I physically speak on the phone less. Some of this is my schedule and some it is just cuz I don't wanna. But I think it's normal to talk on the phone less as you age and texting/email makes it easy to keep some line of communication open.