Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Update

Playing~"The 1"-Janet Jackson

I've moved from the amusement park. I missed the space already, but I'm happy to have left the most deplorable management staff. A ran into a few maintenance issues with my new places, but they are being fixed as I type. Comcast is coming to fix the mess they left. Okay, let's get to the stuff you guys came to read about (Pride, BIG, and my family visiting).

Pride was uneventful for me. I went to one club (trademark). I was underwhelmed by this experience. A lot of people, but nothing to make note of. I've had much more fun with just the atliens being in the building. I didn't tell you guys about this experience I had about a month ago. It was real hot, but I swear that negro was rollin' (on x). speaking of, people will shock you. I found out that an associate and a friend of my roll. Well, my friend decided to try it because his friend got some in the club. I was like WTF?!

He has finally been given a name...BIG. We went on a date on Friday Night. He just kept staring at me, which was kinda cute. He didn't want the date to end. However, I had friends to meet, so I was trying to keep it moving. We reconnected on Sunday. I finally saw Dark Knight. It was good, but people really hyped it up. During the movie I discovered what his name should be...lol. I was on my best behavior, but he wasn't trying to coporate. He wanted to leave the movie. I was like "ahh...no!" Anyway, we did end up back at his place, because he wanted to "talk". We didn't talk for too long. For the presumptious ones, I didn't give it up. Well, there was no penetration. Actually, I didn't have to do much at all. I was more of a buffet. I felt some kinda way about going that far (it's only been 3 weeks). I've never went that far with a dude before. I felt some of it was out of obligation. Trying to show affection and progression, but I didn't intend for it to go that far. I'm trying to make sure I don't project that on him, because I'm an adult. I'm also trying to muddle through my issues, his issues, and our issues. He is quite demanding of my time, energy, body, etc. I don't like that! Don't try to take me further than I'm ready to go. Tuesday, we reconnected.

My family came helped me move, cooked, and kept me busy. I love my family. They are so more upfront than me. I've soften over the years. I ditched them Friday for BIG and Trademark. Saturday we moved and I had to take to get some money, so she could shop (her poor boyfriend). I took her to Lenox on Saturday and she was overwhelmed. "Where the real niggas at?!" I had to explain to her what was going on in the city. She still took awhile to adjust. She also had questions about Slick. I said "ask him and why is it important to you"? My mother was in her typical mode (supervisor). She is seeing more of a different side of me, which caued her to throw the side eye at me. We didn't have a chance to discuss my sexuality. She did make it clear she wanted grandkids and stuff.

Anyway, that sums up everything...how did your weekend pan out?

6 comments:

fuzzy said...

LoL at grandkids!

I did the beach, sat home and went to the Bronx and Brooklyn for the West Indian day parade! I will not be in attendance next year! lol

Turn me up a lil said...

Wow your sexual endeavors make me feel so hoeish.....

Trademark was ok...the 708 parking lot was better.

Lenox mall is always a shocker to me

Corey Keith said...

So this is what had you weekend so occupied... Hmmm... Buffet indeed.

@GaryTylone said...

Well since loads of folk participate in Atl Labor day to hook up, you sort of canceled it out by alreadying getting yours...yasssss! Saves money !

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

Wait, you took mom dukes to Lennox Mall on Saturday???! Yo, I was overwhelmed by all of that so I know your momz must've been like "WTF!!" LMAO. The kidz were definitely in rare form. Never made it to Trademark tho...that line was a damn mess and Corey later told me they were charging $60 to get in. Ummmmmmm no thanks! Glad you enjoyed yourself. I had a good time. ;-)

~Damnit!

Crazy Diamond said...

How's it going? I'm posting this comment on an older blog post because I didn't want to cause any distractions in current comments section. My name is Ryan Lee and I'm a writer for Southern Voice newspaper. I am working on a story about folks who didn't begin exploring their same-sex desires and feeling until they were already adults, and I was wondering if you might be interested in talking with me about your experience. We could alter your name if we need to. If you have any time before next Tuesday, Sept. 30, you can reach me at 404-876-1819, ext. 36, or at rlee@sovo.com