Sunday, September 21, 2008

random

It's a mess when you're in the parking lot to go to the club and out of nowhere your stomach decides it has some business to handle. Now, you have to decide do I drive all the way back home or do I get my party on?

Don't we all wish we had the gift Ludacris has in his recent video? The laughter would never end

Why was one of friends contemplating talking to an unemployed, "ex" crackhead, who rotates in and out of jail? MFer are you really excited about meeting this dude?! DARN, are times becoming this hard? Stop playing this dude is a hustler....HELLO!

People are just catching on to MIA "Paper Planes". Is not everyone remixing it? Swagger like us..

Would you become concern if a friend gets drunk by themselves?

I waivered back and forth with my decision concerning BIG and I. He never knew. I'm solidified in my decision now. He is great;but, I know what I don't want. We will see how I'm doing when he visits this coming weekend. I know he has a trick or two. Let's pray that I have on the Whole armor of the Lord, so his tricks don't get a treat. AMEN?! Alright!

I love all of these youtube shows the kids are coming up with these days.

Have you ever looked at your check and realized someone is getting f**ked.

Don't let your friends advise you on your relationships those suckers will have you flip flopping all over the place.

Why does your job think they can call you on your day off? Then, they leave voicemails like "you never answer when I call, but..."

I haven't partied in two weeks. Maybe I'll feel the spirit this weekend. Probably not, I usually go out once a month. Heck, I turned it out so bad last time. I may need two months off.

I saw Lakeview Terrace its a good movie. I still haven't seen The Family that preys.

Have you ever wanted to discipline your boss? You look at them and think you need your @** beat. Please remove yourself from your position

Funny crap has happen all week long and now I can't think of a thing!

Anyway, I've worked like a dog! I need a nap, because I'm struggling to finish with this post.

5 comments:

Nario said...

Isn't life grand?!?

Seems you have had your fill with the randomness (if that is a word)if not I blame Mary J.

At least most of it was on a positive note...

Turn me up a lil said...

-The Family That Preys was good but was missing some elements to make it a great film.

Corey Keith said...

LOL... good post...

slimm215 said...

love the random blog. OMG i've been the guy with the turning stomach going into the club and had to take my ass home. lol a mess. friends turning into Dr. Phil is a mess. your so right on that. anyway love the blog. till next time. Oh and thanks for stoppin by my spot. my page is a lil empty but appreciate the love.

Acoustic Soul said...

I'm in the midst of feeling excited and anxious. U have no idea!