Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What now?!

Playing in the background~"Shirts & Skins"

I called it off with Big! Of course, I'm the "confused" guy. I expressed that I still want him around, but the distance wasn't going to work for me. I didn't find the distance to be fruitful for a romantic relationship. Friendship sounds good?! I hurt him, which is making me want to call him and repent. He was good! He thought we could work on it and I was running. He always thought I was running from him. I don't agree with him. He moved faster than most people I know, so I was slowing him down. I just don't know...sigh

I'm just thinking....

5 comments:

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

How much distance were we talking about here? Do you think you cut it off moreso due to you not having that 'tingling' rather than the distance?

~Damnit!

Gigi said...

I agree with you, nothin kills a relationship like SPEED.
What song is this? Estelle?

life said...

@ blaq 500+ miles and it was a mixture of both

@gi I'm not sure what you are referring to. If you are talking about "Shirts &Skin" it's a t.v. show.

deonte' k said...

Aww buddy im sorry to hear this. i didnt know he lived that far. I always said i dont know how people do it. but i hope your ok.

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

Oh yes. Five hundred miles would have deaded it for me as well. Happy trails. NEEEEEEEXXXXT!!!