Sunday, March 09, 2008

Yearning

Have you ever felt like something is missing, but you can't put your finger on what it is? You wish something was wrong so you could fix it, but when you complete a self-evaluation things are well generally speaking. I'm definitely in that place! I really don't have anything to complain about. However, I feel like I have such a bland existence. My passion is lacking. I'm concern that I'm not bothered by my current state. I'm searching for something higher. I'm thirsty Socially, intellectually, spiritually,emotionally. I'm not sure where it is or where I can find it, but there is this longing. It's a feeling that's hard to put into words, but I've wrestle with it for a good portion of my life. Always aware of how blessed I was in whatever state I was in, but always feeling like there was something greater. I don't want my words to translate into a lack of contentment,because typically I can find that. sigh...I find it hard to explain

Playing "Run and Hide"-Algebra

5 comments:

D-Place said...

I got the artwork from http://www.thecollectionshop.com/Frank_Morrison_Collection.asp?Affiliate=63

Do something that you've always wanted to but were afriad to. that'll change your mood.

TBone said...

Venture out and see what strikes your intrest. Do something you always wanted to do. Do something you never thought you would do! Just do something, lol!

fuzzy said...

that missing feeling comes every now and then for me... I usually find out what is missing

BPS 4.0 : Soul Exposure said...

You will have this experience and feeling many times in your lifetime. It's just simple soul searching. Just flow through it and like everyone said, find something new to do. Do something you've never done before. I went kayaking with some friends, something I would never do but it opened my mind to trying new things. I also had fun doing it.

yet another black guy said...

could it be that you're not feeling as connected to where you're at or who you're with?