Sunday, February 03, 2008

Mr./Ms. Do right

Playing~"I need you"-Alicia Keys

We all have Mr/Ms. soulmate. The person who we thought was the one. Going by our dating history they still seem to be the best fit. They understood all of our ill idiosyncrasies or at least accepted them. Thoughts of time spent with them still brings a smile to our face. From time to time we wonder why our relationship didn't stand the test of time. Was it bad timing? Distance? A few of us have been given the opportunity to date the person again. We soon found out why we broke up with them in the first place. We forgot about their funky attitude and indecisiveness. In spite of all of that, they still hold a special place in our hearts. What have you done with your person?

Playing~"Wreckless Love"-Alicia Keys

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Strangely, my exes are always in contact...some closer than others of course, but I'm always very conscious as to why it didn't work.

Stone said...

You know give it my all when I am involve. I see the clear picture but its seems most people live their lives in a cloudy bubble. Everything I do I so it well and put my heart into it.

GI said...

Wow...immediately after reading this posting, "In My Mind" by Heather Headley came through shuffle...LOL Ok...I'm through. My response to this is that song.

In my mind....