Saturday, February 23, 2008

Random Why's (b/c I'm bored and I have questions)


In the background~ "State of the Black Union" and Jill Scott "Whenever your around"


  • Doing Your taxes will make you cry. They take $xxxx from you and they give you back $x. WTF! I'm thinking about re-doing mine all over again to audit myself.
  • Why waste your time sending a "sup" text? Are you kidding?
  • What is the obsession with big d**cks?! I've experienced myself and I still don't get.
  • Several friends of mine took a celibacy pact. Those whores have abandon me!
  • Why are you a freak if your in twenties and your still waiting?
  • Why can't I find some people who likes to go out and dance?
  • Why have I been feeling extremely sexual lately?
  • Why am I so confused about leaving a job that I tolerate (mostly) and Graduate School? Neither one of them clearly outweighs the other....jeez!
  • Why is it when you go to a mentor for an answer they provide you with more questions? I guess the answers really are in you.
Let me go back to reading Being A Black Man by The Washington Post Staff

2 comments:

BPS 4.0 : Soul Exposure said...

I agree with the "sup" text. That's like calling me a whore cause that is who answers those.

I felt the same way about Grad school (got paid well because I stayed) and currently about my job (getting paid more because I'm leaving). That's the fuckery of the situation.

I guess being horny is in the water....someone told me it was Spring Fever but it's not Spring yet. They replied, "for real?" I need some new people to hang out with.

Yes it is and mentors do that on purpose. My mentor's motto is "the best thinkers and leaders are ones who think for themselves and answer their own questions. It's called self confidence and that is the only way you can build it." Go figure.

Hang in there man.

yet another black guy said...

GO. TO. SCHOOL!