Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Contentment

I am content!!! Sometimes that's the best place you can be. Things aren't a good as they could be, but not as bad as they could be.

"Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content."-Philippians 4:11

This is not going to turn into a religious blog, but I must admit. I'm feeling good and spiritual these past couple of days. I'm sure I'll have some more diverse post coming after this weekend...it's schedule to be off the charts with fun and drama.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peace. I've found most times that to be happy in life is to be content. I think that if most people realize that, they will be in a much better emotional place. I found it to be so personally. True story. Peace.

Unknown said...

enjoy the long weekend...
be encouraged...or at least keep being content. LOL