Friday, January 02, 2009

2008 Review

Listening~"Human"-Brandy

2008 has been a year of exploration.
  • I went to my first gay club
  • Gain some associates
  • Lost some
  • Sexually (w/ guys) I've went to third base three times (2008 made me a slut!)
  • Received my first speeding ticket
  • I'm Learning that good things don't necessarily come to you because you do good.
  • I'm learning how to become more aggressive professionally (sometimes you have to manage your manager)
  • I'm realizing I'm an analytical person, which hinders me from enjoying the moment(s).
  • I've discovered so much about myself It's crazy. Holistically, I've grown the most in 2008.
Share your 2008 with me

3 comments:

fuzzy said...

Your 2008 fills up my 06, 07 and 08 years! lol

BPS 4.0 : Soul Exposure said...

LOL!! I posted mine on my site. To sum it up, I worked, I quit, was jobless for a minute, I moved, I worked again. I agree that 2008 was a wonderful learning year.

Acoustic Soul said...

Isn't self discover one of the best things that can happen to you? Once you learn yourself, or new things about yourself, you are able grasp those things and either embrace them, or fine tune them.

Good luck going forward.
Z