Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Life is such a journey and I don't want to take anything from it. On this path I run into painful places. Other times I walk into joy unspeakable. I have to be extremely careful not to consider either place a destination, but places I pass through on this journey. If not, I'll always be out of balance. I have to embrace each lesson both places were meant to teach me. I am on this journey and I will not take anything from it.

*this probably makes sense to no one outside of myself...lol* I just feel some kinda way and I had to take 4 minutes to express myself.

3 comments:

deonte' k said...

Do what's fits u to get it out buddy. ;)

Anonymous said...

"I have to be extremely careful not to consider either place a destination, but places I pass through on this journey."

I have to keep telling myself [something similar to] this. It helps me put things in perspective.

Ultimately, it's all about the journey and not the destination.

Mr. Jones said...

This makes perfect sense. Good luck on your journey, my man.