Tuesday, January 13, 2009

random

Playing~"turn off"- Keri
  • What did you guys think of Seven Pounds? I wasn't overwhelmed with emotions, which made people think I was cold. Man, he was clearing his conscious.
  • Why do people pursue you hard and just when you feel like giving them some play they flip the script on you. WTF is that about
  • 500,000 people lost their job in December. Can you believe that?
  • Am I the only one surprise that Brandy only sold 78k her first week. Sigh
  • I have this yearning for more and I can't really explain it
  • Things that use to get me going don't really move me now
  • Have someone ever told you that you were too good for them (does it not say a lot about how they view themselves)
  • Believe what people give you upfront. If you don't, you'll regret it.
  • I went through the last 3 guys I've encountered over the past 2.5 years and gain a lesson from each.
  • Well, I'm not sure what the third was meant to teach. I must not have learned the lesson.
  • What do you do when the person you are getting to know has a friend who is hotter and they keep giving you the vibe they want to get to know you? RUN...lol.
  • I feel the need to get messed up. Work has been kicking my a**

3 comments:

Cash S. said...

In regards to talking to someone who's friend is hotter, do like Jazmine Sullivan said...SWITCH!!

Anonymous said...

"What do you do when the person you are getting to know has a friend who is hotter and they keep giving you the vibe they want to get to know you?"

You damn right you RUN!!! Unless you don't care about the two comparing notes.

WhozHe said...

I agree with you, life is a journey with many peaks and valleys. If we aren't careful we will start to view it as it is not, a destiny, but we must be willing to take from each peak and valley a lesson to help us on the rest of the way of the journey.