Thursday, August 14, 2008

Random thoughts on getting to know him

  • He excites me!
  • His confidence is so HOT!
  • His approach was so smooth
  • aahhmm...you're too smooth. I'm being extra attentive to our conversations, because I'm waiting on the bullsh*t.
  • So far, your staying in the clear
  • I'm teaching you patience. (In general you move fast. I don't plan on dying anytime soon. Trust, you have my attention)
  • You don't like that!
  • You try to hide it, but I can tell you are use to setting the pace and someone following
  • I'm not that guy...sorry! Heck, I'm use to setting the pace
  • I do feel the need to oblige, but I think it's better for me to stay true to myself.
  • We've had a slight yes moment. It was diffused before it could really occur
  • I'm waiting on you to get over it.
  • You're going to act like you weren't aggravated by it, but I know you were.
  • I want to really talk about it.
  • I hope you do too
  • I like to gain understanding
  • This will help us determine each other parameters
  • You have to let patience have its perfect work
  • Trust, you will want for nothing
Playing~"Jockin' Jay z"-Jay z (this makes me get real cocky)

7 comments:

Turn me up a lil said...

well it looks as though you have it all figured out.LOL

life said...

I was wrong. He was not aggravated at all....shut me up! He still wants what he wants, but he's good. We did talk to understand boundaries and it just made me want him more. I mean, he took the words that I wanted to say out of my mouth. I can't see him right now, because it will be a wrap.

Corey Keith said...

Wow... what a post... what is this all about? Do I foresee a double date in our futures?

Acoustic Soul said...

I love how you put down and thought and come right back with a rebuttle.

life said...

@Corey I don't know where it came from. He is definitely my beautiful surprise. A double date is possible..lol.

yet another black guy said...

Somebody's got a little crush going on huh? lol

. said...

wow man.
seems like you have a pretty clear head going into this thing. good for you.
i look forward to seeing how this progresses for you.