Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hello

Playing~"Ridin"-Mya
  • He and I are still talking. He's coming to check on me and his place this weekend. He was so pushy about coming this weekend. After I told him to come I realize what that was about. PRIDE!!!
  • These men are something else! You can't keep tabs on a man like me!
  • He's a little concern, because I think he is catching feelings.
  • I'm trying to tell him to just have a good time.
  • Oh, I discovered he is old. Anyone who is more than 10 years my senior is a bit too much for me. 10 years cool, but 15+ is not!
  • Sounds bad, huh?
  • I'm going to let it play out.
  • I feel like being a little naughty....lol.
  • I won an award at a regional meeting for my job.
  • My job and I had a show down for the record books last week.
  • They were all apologetic. yeah, save that *&*^!
  • I'm going to start looking for another job. We'll see
  • I may see you guys out this weekend (still debating). Speak when you see a playa

1 comment:

. said...

congrats on the award man.