Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Upadate

Playing~ "Green eyes"-Erykah Badu

  • I went out this weekend (TradeMark). It was okay, I guess. I don't know what I expect out of the club scene here, but I haven't experienced it. D'jangos was pretty good a month ago.
  • My intentions weren't to go to the club. I was suppose to do dinner and a movie with friend(s)/associate(s). Too many ppl responded to my mass text, so I ended up going to dinner with one friend, a lounge a little later, and the last stop was the club. Gas is too high, so I changed in my car for the club...lol.
  • Papi wasn't acting right! He wasn't giving me what I needed at the club. He wasn't his usual dancing self. Apparently, you have to change your persona pending the club. You don't dance too much at Trademark. WTF?! We paid $10 to stand here?! Get your @** on the dance floor. I saw this guy who I've been trying to figure out, so the night wasn't completely wasted. Papi said he was taken. I wasn't going to do anything anyway. I suck..lol.
  • Papi is just a club friend. We tried to converse about regular stuff and our conversations are completely different. I may shake my behind at the club and ke ke about frivolous stuff, but I expect so much more outside of the club. He gives great club advice. Apparently, I'm too focused partying with my friends that I missed an opportunity or two with the ppl I was hoping to meet. I'll miss the subtle stuff every time, because I'm trying to have a good time with my friends. SPEAK!!
  • Why do people call each other b*tch, girl,etc ? I don't like the disrespectful name calling stuff. Am I the only one who thinks it's rude for these boys to skee-wee and ooooppp? If I even thought someone was duplicating my org. I give them the side eye quick.
  • Papi gives Atlanta exactly what it likes confusion (j/k). "Give them all boy with a trace of lady and they are in love". I thought that was the funniest sh*t ever, but it works. He pulls at least two ppl he likes and one person who is just mesmerized by him every time. No matter where we go one dude is almost captured by him. Heck, he almost got me Sunday. I saw him and almost macked him out...lol. He's such a cutie
  • I created a youtube page. Check out videos from the concerts I've attended. Videos take awhile to upload (~15 mins. each), so I will keep adding through out the week.
  • I'm moving to another apartment. My current location gives you a good deal for the space, but the service is so poor. You will catch a case messing with these ppl. They are so nasty, ineffective, unhelpful, etc.
  • Trying to find a reasonable place to stay in town is almost impossible. I don't do roommates. I'm too grown to argue over shared space and the items that go into them (food, entertainment, etc). Companies are trying to charge like $800+ for less than 700 sq ft in some cases. ARE YOU SERIOUS! I need to invest in a home.
  • I found one place that is expensive, but with its introductory rate it matches the other companies. The bedroom is small, but everything else is great. Everyone knows I love big bedrooms, bathrooms, and closets. Everything else doesn't matter. I guess 9 out of 10 is not bad, but what am I going to do after the lease is up. I definitely will not pay basically $1000 for rent. {sigh} maybe a roommate is not that bad after all..lol.
  • I'm trying a new haircut. My haircut is extremely low, but ppl seem to like it. When you go to my youtube page you can go to my myspace. If you view the pictures, the second picture is how I have my haircut now.
  • I was a little pensive on Sunday. It caused me to realize I haven't made peace with my spirituality and sexuality as I once thought. Subconsciously it probably keeps me from pursuing someone. After much thought realized I feel like I have to reject one and embrace the other. That was definitely a discovery

8 comments:

Corey Keith said...

Parker went to Trademark on Friday and all my friends went to Djangos on Sunday. Where do you go to churhc? Is that what made you feel pensive?

. said...

i love random lists!

- i was contemplating about the roomate situation myself. living with someone else is hard, but i just don't have the patience for petty shit. in the least. and to be honest i really don't like to share space like that, especially with someone i don't even know. but who knows a roomate situation could work out for you.

- i love getting a new haircut. its something about how fresh cut makes you feel.

- sorry man that you're caught between having to choose between your spirituality and sexuality. i hope one day you'll find a peace with you and wind up doing what best for you and best for your journey.

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

LoL. Not for nothing but I have to laugh when I hear the complaints of what people won't tolerate paying for rent in different parts of the country. Please don't take offense to me saying that...I just sit here and say "Shit I wish@ $800." I made out like a bandit paying $1,100 for my 2 bdrm but I had to forgo a lot of what I wanted to achieve that. Damn the NYC metropolitian area! LoL.

As for the battle between your spirituality vs sexuality, I try not to give too much advice on that except to say to really converse with God one on one. He knows your heart better than anyone. He knew you before your parents parents parents were even born. Find peace in that and there you will find peace w/in yourself.

~Damnit!

fuzzy said...

Just when you think that you have it all figured out, your subconscious will come and kick you in the face right when you least expect it!

I am gonna have to stop by this youtube page and see whats good!

E. Terrell said...

oh how I wish for $800 a month rent... my place in NY is small as hell and almost twice that.. but such is life here... I feel you on roomates... I just can't do it... no way... no how...

I think it's time for me to explore a new cut... thanks for the inspiration...

Nario said...

Roommate ? You gotta do what you gotta I guess. Get a female roomy, it will save you from alot of drama. IMO

I just bought a crib to tell you the truth a 1000 dollars makes a difference between rent and mortgage. Trust. Look into it. I'm not a realtor but I can give you some pointers if interested.

@GaryTylone said...

Wait a minute....Did I just realize what I think I did?

life said...

that depends on what u realized