Thursday, December 18, 2008

Undecided

Playing~"Gonna Fight"-J. Hud

I'm debating between these three cars. If you were buying a car, which one would you buy?

TSX gives you the most upfront. You don't have to spend additional money for little perks (i.e. heated seats). You do have to pay extra money for the technology package. The TSX is the cheapest of the three.


The IS was my favorite before I test drove the cars. It provides you with the smoothest ride and its the most quiet. However, you have to pay for almost every perk.


The G35 gives you the horse power. It's the most expensive, but it gives you the luxury feel. It's also is the most expensive of the three

Give me your feedback

5 comments:

Infamous said...

This is a hard choice but I feel like you are reading my mind. I've definitely been looking at new cars and these are definitely my top picks, except I like the TL over the TSX and the G35 coupe over the G35 sedan. I'm leaning more towards the G35 because it is the HOTTEST of the 3. However the IS comes in a close second.

The Voice of DemondMaurice said...

*looking at the cars and dreaming, but is thankful for his 99TL* LOL

Anonymous said...

TSX

BPS 4.0 : Soul Exposure said...

In these troubling times, I say wait. But since you are indulging you may as well test drive them and go with what makes you smile and feel good when you sit in it. I can't choose just by looking. I like to put the pedal to the metal and experience a car.

But based on looks, my taste screams number 3. I like class and power.

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

TSX is small screams "I wish I had a TL" (Mom owns one and I hate drivin that shit).

The IS is nice. The ride is cute but iono.

G35 is kool. I know peeps that have them but eh. I say go for the TL.

My next vehicle purchase won't occur until after I complete Law School and it will be a BMW. Until then, I will enjoy my paid off Honda in 5 months. *Smile*