Wednesday, October 25, 2006

What about your friends

Playing~"Breakdown" Mariah

I don't know what is going on with me and my friends. I have many associates, several friends, and friends we are in my inner circle. My inner circle consists of 3 people. These three people are my no hold bar friends. We can talk about any and everything freely. We don't worry about it being repeated. We don't even say those words. We just know what's up. Well, two of them are in limbo. I've been having this weird feeling that I would grow apart from both of them.

Let's start with the one who joined the fold last. Very strong personality, strategic, feared by some, I respect him highly, and truly enjoy his candid conversation. We have been friends for about 3 years. The negative to this friendship is personality conflict. It's rare, but when it happens. We have only had two real incidents, but several potential nasty incidents. It's potential for us to have a third. Everyone knows I don't play around about my friends, sex, my space, and my beliefs. We'll this friend sent me a picture they sent another associate of ours. The picture was of their penis. I was highly offended. First, what makes you think you can send me this? Second, what the f*ck! Third, you are beyond tacky. I have not communicated to them since receiving that text. Well, I sent a text that said "let's pretend you didn't do that". I have had several calls from him since then, but I don't want to discuss you sending me that mess. He sent me a text saying I wasn't trying to get fresh...trust me. I don't know how much I trust that, because this individual is very strategic, so to just send this it's weird. I noticed a few suggestive things when we hung out last, but overlooked it, because he is so just in your face about everything.

Well, to give justice to his text he was following up a conversation we had. He was telling me that he sent this text to someone else and how it was tacky to do so. I thought it was tacky and brushed it off, but when I thought about it more. I was like, no you were really tacky. That is someone who is under your direction indirectly. I don't care how much they requested and begged to see. It's just a level of distinction you have to about yourself. Inspite of that, what made my friend think they could send me this. I have gotten on him about other ppl doing things like this and I'm like that is not cute at all. Well, there are some exceptions to that, but this is not one of them.

Okay, this was long....so later to talk about the other friends. Blogger has been acting a damn fool.

1 comment:

Naijadude said...

Maybe its the conservative side of me, but I do think all dignity is lost when things like that are being traded. Its called "private part" thereby giving it an exclusive right to be "private". To protect and preserve my dignity such things of mine wouldnt be trade not even on print.

You could tell him upfront, whats the essence of friendship if he couldnt apologise for his wrong and you guys let go. Goodluck!

Thanks for the drop by my blog!!