Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Okay, lets be truthful

Playing~"Raw" Monica

Today, I'm going to be a little raw on this post. I think boys are cute. I like their attention. I like the swagger we (men) have. However, I can't get with having sex with one. Thus, my confusion...what is going on with me? It became quite obvious to me that I like the boys this pass week. Last week a few men flirted with me heavy, but discretely. At first, I dismissed it. "Maybe I reading too deeply into all this attention and body gestures." Then, one of my friends were like what are u going to do? This person is coming after you. My response was "I was thinking that, but I just dismissed." Well, through out the week any misreading was cleared up and I must say, I quietly enjoyed. I never acknowledged it head on, but I did give them a smirk and a look that said "you better be careful". Two of them were not shy, but not bold either. This issue has laid doormat for awhile, but the pass week was an awaking. Is anyone experiencing this now or has experienced this?

3 comments:

fuzzy said...

well I haven't experienced much of this in the way you described it... maybe you can shed a little light on the situation and explain it to me a little better. my e-mail is in my profile

Jay said...

wow...when i was putting together what my feelings were for guys i felt the same way. i enjoyed the attention, couldn't really explain it but it flet right. then i puberty really hit and my body let me know exactly what was going on.

Keisha Kornbread said...

Oh my!!