Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I need (free flowing thoughts in my head)

Playing-Jazmin~"Resentment"

As independent as I am, I need some company. Someone who gets the joke without me having to explain. I Hate to admit, but I need someone who needs me. I need to hear a voice that gets excited when they hear my voice. I need someone who makes me happy. Someone who can keep me from feeling lonely even when I am alone. What I truly need is to be hopeful and stop worrying about what could go wrong. Open myself up and expect something new. My desire to be in control is going to be the death of me. The truth is I just want to be happy, but I'm just too concern with all the possibilities of everything going wrong.

3 comments:

Waddie G. said...

I feel what you're feeling...I am an independent who needs someone...not an oxymoron...it's just life.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you have to show your weakness. No man's an island give in and allow yourself to fall

Naijadude said...

I totally understand you man. But you are the someone, the someone that can be there for you, love you for you, adore you, admire you and respect you. Cos you could barely get that someone to fill in the void, if you do they might not measure up to what you seek.

Its like a mirror of me, I am independent but sometimes I long for that touch, that someone to complement me. But since it rarely comes the way, you have to be that someone!