Tuesday, November 25, 2008

random

It's been 3 weeks and I haven't reached out to you. I know I'm coming across as an a**hole, but it's for your good. I would only hurt you in the end. I hope I wasn't a major influence factor in you getting a place in Atlanta.

I'm realizing I'm more in love with the image of love than love itself. Most people are they just don't realize it or don't want to admit.

I kinda wish we would have f**ked, but it's too late now. You were so in tune sexually I know you would have been on the money.

I'm stuck on waiting, but now I don't even have a reason to wait. I guess it's just habit to avoid or stop sexual advances.

Speaking of sex, I must have put some serious sexual energy in the air. People are coming out of the wood works.

Freak Freak contacted me...it's been like 4 months. I all but laughed him to death...was I wrong? What made him think I would change my mind and give him play now.

I'm trying to figure out why I keep having sexual dreams with me and random women.

An associate of mine decided to push up on me as well. Push up on me is saying it lightly...My legs were on his shoulders while he is bouncing me on his pelvis. Can you imagine a slim 5'8 dude legs being on the shoulders of a 6'4 solid built dude while he bouncing him up and down? I was holding on for dear life. Should I be embarrassed to say I liked it...lol.

I thought it was the liquor, but he wants the kid. I'll pass...I don't like the thought of sexing a friend of a friend. You know, we tell our friends 80% of our business and I can't have our mutual friend knowing all of my business.

Slick and I are in a weird place. I can't explain it. I'm growing at a much faster rate than he is and it's causing us to have an awkwardness.

Apparently, I'm exuding a different level of confidence and sexual energy that people aren't use to. I haven't changed my style of dress or anything. It's intangible

6 comments:

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

Waaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiit... You legs were on shoulders and he is 6'4 and you are 5'8...? Ok, now I must scoot just a liiiiiiiiil further up under my desk. Ummmm yea you got a lot going on down there in tha A. LoL.

~Damnit!

Acoustic Soul said...

I think we are all in love with the idea of being in love because while being in love, loving isn't so simple. Are you confused now?

People coming out of the wood works, huh?? Please say you didn't literally laugh in Freak Freak's face. That could can some psycologial disorders. LOL

Random women? Do you recognize these random women?

You needs to get up with 6' 4" cat and VIDEO TAPE IT!

Anonymous said...

a video would indeed be nice. but uh, i'm enjoying my own visual. pelvis bouncin'? damn boi!

have a meeting in a few. gotta take my shirt out now. but, how do i explain the wet spot? or, leave it in a let 'em stare.

life, don't be so long next time.

WhozHe said...

Wow, all sounds good to me, well, I'm not sure about teh dreams of having sex with women but everything else is good.

life said...

@Acoustic Soul:
No, I'm not confused...I'm enlighten. It was a reality check for me.
No, I was just real short with him.
I knew one of the women. *It was hot..smiling*
video tape...I would never...*evil smile*

@real
Some many things come to mind to blog about, but I miss the moment. Then, I give you guys a bunch of random things. I'll try to do better. I was so shocked and embrassed that I couldn't enjoy the moment until it was over. I was like that was HOT! He just grab me and went crazy.

fuzzy said...

intangible change, that's the best kinda change!