Thursday, November 06, 2008

Unsure

I don't know if I really want you
You're safe for me
Your established, mature, and stable
I'm still not sure if I want you
You want me so bad
it makes me feel weird, because I don't want you as bad
You have been the only man to approach me correctly
which excited me
I felt like someone finally has sense
It immediately made me feel comfortable
and I'm still not sure if I want you
I think I feel like I should want you
I definitely don't want to look around realize I'm the old lonely dude at the bar
I'm afraid of being that guy
so much so it makes me want to be completely enthrotled with you
but I don't get that feeling
I don't feel extremely excited
I get anxious because you are the first man I've officially talked to
but I don't get overwhelmed
I'm not sure if the feeling even exist
I sure hope it does
I don't want to date you just because you can occupy some time
I shoulf desire you here
I'm just not sure

*random thought floating through my head about him. I hope it makes sense. I have to run to work.*

3 comments:

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

If it ain't there, it ain't there baby boy.

~Damnit!

Chet said...

You must have found my journal. I only wish that other men were so honest about their feelings, if my ex could have uttered these words to me I would have understood and we could have eliminated the boyish games. Great piece, nice work.

Anonymous said...

Go with your gut... don't force it.