Friday, October 31, 2008

update

  • I love how Bidden handle this lady without getting ugly.
  • Has anyone saw W?
  • How long did you have to wait to vote? A little over 2.5 hours for me...whew!
  • My friend came out to his mother and it has caused drama for me and another friend. I don't know how his issues always cause me trouble.
  • BIG and I haven't spoken in two weeks...sigh.
  • Mr. Holy is abstaining from me, because I bring the devil out of him.
  • John Legend's album...what do you think? Everybody knows (brilliant)
  • Are you not tried of politics in the work place?
  • Slick and I friendship is so fragile. Somehow, we remain friends through it all.

3 comments:

C. Baptiste-Williams said...

W was actually not all that great. By the halfway point I was like umm ok yeah already know this.

i actually like politics in the work place... me and my director have some pretty good discussions

Legend is legendary

Anonymous said...

mr. holy is fighting his greatest fear. a struggle that has him doubting and blameing everything he once believed and held dear. don't blame him, he's got enough to deal with as it is. and by all means, don't think you've heard the last of him. he'll resurface. walking boldly, or quite timidly. or tiptoeing, otherwise known as creeping. (creep walking can be quite nice)

side note: not playing on your blog life, just speaking from experience. i've left my contact info before.

take care.

Anonymous said...

Oh if you like Evolver you should also check out Al Green's latest, Stay With Me. He features Legend on the track.