Sunday, October 26, 2008

Forbidden Fruit

I had my suspicion when we first met, but I chose to dismiss it.
However, you gave me every sign of a curious church boy.
You gave me confirmation by talking about ex-girlfriends and getting married.
You further confirmed it by calling me at 1 am two days later.
I had become your forbidden fruit.
Everything in your fiber want to resist, but you were drawn away and enticed by your own lust.
A lust that you wish you didn't have.
Lust that would make you jump in your car and drive over here to satisfy it.
Satisfaction it typically what you received.
You like the pleasure, pain, and taste of it.
It makes you moan and say words you typically wouldn't say
After lust has been conceived it kills you with guilt and shame
You shun your lust and thoughts on how it's drawn to me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah. but what can you do, or say? it is what it is. and while i fight, i loose. but i'll keep trying. unless, of course, you've got some time. and a place. damn.

and you being THAT fine, doesn't help.

deonte' k said...

Wow... this was sorta deep. Not sure if it's a true story or not. Nicely written.

Anonymous said...

...and you're right, those words i typically wouldn't say. but this aint typical, and i dont usually moan. but the electrical pulses that run through me at the notion of getting close to you, and doing those things, raise my senses to a pitch vocally that make me not only moan but groan. and the grind? dude, you know it already.

i was trying to lay low. now i'm lay'n. you know? talk to me, please. but don't tell me no. i gotta do this.

life said...

Real...who are you? You are playing on my blog,b/c I'm 99.9 percent you are not who you are trying to be.Next time leave some contact info.

Anonymous said...

didn't/don't mean to play. aplogogize if i have. forbidden...struck a chord i can identify with fiercely. the flow was painfully easy. as for your pursueer, he's fighting for his life. trust me.

and don't use the word typical. it's lost it's place.

i'm on the y. real5665.
y'all.

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

ROTF! Ok wait, let me sign on anonymous and play along too! LoL

~Damnit!

Chet said...

A passion for things we can't have or shouldn't, but that is the what it is real.