Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Blog Scene

I've been checking out blogs and I must say, you all are an interest group of individuals. The relationships, sex, sexuality, life choices, etc. As different as we all appear to be, we all face the same crap. It's comforting to see the struggles and successes of everyone else. It's weird to have one of those, I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT moments with a stranger. I will keep reading and posting.

I'm not tripping on the previous post. I would not put that relationship into the love category. The whole ordeal became worst when I ran into the "why". I guess wires got crossed or something. I was supposed to be gone or they were not suppose to come that soon, but it was a mess. The other person was catty, which I found to be funny. Thus, making everything worse. It was just a mess. Apparently, the person thought my amusement was an insulted and felt like they should whip my ass. The testosterone got thick quick and a little scuffle happen nothing serious. They let the size fool them. Everyone was trying to warn and calm his silly ass down, but some ppl have to learn the hard way.

1 comment:

fuzzy said...

Keep on blogging brotha! I Love the Clark Sisters! Every single one of them sisters, and even their offspring! Kiki, with some work and prayer, can blow like she seen no tomorrow! (I'm so excited just typing about it!) But "I'm looking for a miracle" is my favorite of theirs. So optimistic and full of faith...
I LOVE IT!