Monday, June 08, 2009

Weekend recap

Playing~"She ain't my girl"-Trey Songz ft. Sammie

This weekend I was on a mission to party my @** off and I did.

Friday night was uneventful. I couldn't get people together to go out, so we ended going out to eat.

Saturday:
  • Everything was a mess at work on Saturday. I almost went in, but I decided to let my assistant handle it. She was schedule to be there. I'm certain she is going to kill me on sight when I walk in the door today.
  • Ended up meeting up with friends to shop around for their club outfit. I end up picking up something myself.
  • Had lunch with some dudes we met at Sizzle (sidenote: Be cautious of dudes who wear hats all the time. They can look totally different without a hat). They were going to party with us later that night
  • We decided to make some punch . OMG....that punch was so good it made the liquor smooth. I had 4 glasses and a water bottle of it on the way to the club. Needless, to say I was crunk than a mfer.
  • I danced my a** off. It was ridiculous I almost pulled a table on top of me at one point (lmao). We chilled a little bit after the club
Sunday:
  • We went to church. Well, those of us who could get up. The service was decent, but I couldn't get into it too much. I partied too hard the night before.
  • Decided to meet up at Red Lobster and kick it for a minute.
  • Later on after taking a much need nap we made our way to a pool party. We forget about it until a friend called around to see what was going w/ one of his friends.
  • There is a new place on Sunday. Club Eros isn't too bad. If you want to party it's not the place, but it gives you that laid back club feel. It's more of a lounge. Plus, cheap cover ($8) and drinks ($5)

2 comments:

Turn me up a lil said...

I had fun at the pool party....Eros was ok...my outfit didn't match the "lounge" atmosphere. LOL

Chet said...

Okay for getting crunk last weekend. It is always nice to get together with friends and turning it out! Hopefully this weekend will be just as festive for you and your friends.