Sunday, March 29, 2009

You changed me

Playing-"Nobody but Jesus"~Kelly Price/ Vanessa Bell Armstrong

Relationships have a way of changing us. Sometimes a simple interaction with a random stranger can influence our life. Romantic relationship facilitate a lot of changes in our lives.

Have you guys dated someone who brought about a change in you? Those changes can come in any form (sexually, mentally, etc) and varying degrees. Was the change a good thing or a bad thing? How does the change effect how you deal with men/women now? How did you react when he/she resurfaced in your life?

In the past two months, I've party more than I ever have(complete sidenote). I was out last night. After the club I received a text from a dude I talked to for a moment (~3 months). The text reveals that he was at the club and Watching me was very interesting. "Your swag has changed". I informed him he was the catalyst of this different swag(I haven't made any major changes. My approach to things are a little different). We continue to text and I awake to a good morning text from him. We have continued to text through out the day (I'm not putting much thought into our interaction). He's just having a moment.

3 comments:

kennyking78 said...

He may be having a moment, but I love the fact that you are getting out there and doing more. I also like the fact that he noticed a change in you. Why did he not come up and speak?

life said...

I think I must have surprised him and he decided to just sit back and observe.

He was definitely just having a moment. We haven't spoken since this post.

I've definitely become less controlling. I'm just trying to enjoy my life.

BuddahDesmond said...

My boyfriend has definitely had an impact on the way I do things, how I conduct business.... I guess my overall approach is different. I'm more attentive - about myself, others, and things around me. Socially, mentally, sexually - over the last 8 months we've been dating - so much has changed. So much has improved. But I love the changes though. It just seems like I'm moving a lot further along - growing into the man I'm supposed to be.