Sunday, December 17, 2006

Pursuit of Happyness

I have been feeling so good lately. You know the feeling....it's when your mind, body, and soul are at peace with each other. I've had this feeling for about a week. I've only had one disturbance. My "outing" on Friday night. I knew things were going too good. We had been trying to figure out a date when we could hang out for awhile. Finally, I arranged something and everything was set. Of course, the "outing" I planned wouldn't happen. Her car breaks down! I promise almost every date I have tried to have since 9th grade falls through (me and the woman folk..jeez). What is it about me and dates? I was determine to see "pursuit of Happyness", so I went alone. Yep, I went to the movies alone. I guess there is a first time for everything. It was too late to call someone and I only know a handful of people in Atlanta, so I concluded, I would go on my own. It's a good thing I went on my own. It took me 2 hours and several trips to different movie theatres to see it. The movie wasn't all that entertaining, but it was a powerful story. There were moments that I thought... "hey, I've had that exact thought" or "My father and I had moments like that".

One thing that was enforced to me was... you have to make your life happen. DREAM BIG AND BE TENACIOUS!

Track~"Be happy"-Mary (This is definitely one of my top 3 favorites from her)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is it that all of us live in Atlanta, and very few of us know each other?

Anonymous said...

Saw the movie and feel exactly the way you do. Motivational to say the least.

Merry Blogmas.

...That Dude Rigth There...LOL