Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I feel good all over

Reasons why:

  • I got a hair cut! I'm hurt'em
  • Got off early today
  • I feel renewed!
  • I'm getting my new bed.
  • I sent off my tithe.
  • I drop some unnecessary mess!
  • I feel spiritually intune.
  • I'm looking so FINE!
  • I beat this cold that was trying to come on me.
  • I have some money in the bank.
  • Found an event to go to tomorrow (finally)!
  • I have tomorrow off!
  • Did I mention.....I have a hair cut and I'm looking H O T
In other news:
Someone has created a little toy for your IPOD. You can now attach a vibrator to your IPOD
Mary J., Fantasia, and Young Jezzy albums come out today!

1 comment:

fuzzy said...

I have to say alright for looking HOT!!!
Sidenote, what has the world come to with vibrating IPOD accessories! my GOSH!