Monday, November 27, 2006

You don't know me

Playing~"When the saints go to worship" -Benita Washington

I don't know, maybe, I'm a private person or something, but I really am bashful, coy, and easily embrassed when asked about very personal matters with people I really don't know. My co-workers were on my behind today at the christmas party. They wanted to know the juice. What do you do? Are you single? Are you dating? What is your fantasy? That last question was a bit much. I'm not going to answer this question. One lady tried to ever so slightly encourage a conversation about my sexuality. Now she almost got it, but I decided not to draw more attention to it (everyone or most of them missed that). Some people think I'm elusive, but I disagree. I share what I feel comfortable with and if I don't feel comfortable. I don't share. One lady shared her fantasy and guess what.....her fantasy was shared across four tables. I was like that is why I don't share. I answered all the question except the last one. Nobody believed my answers. They thought I was playing innoncent. REALLY! I'm not doing anything. There has not been any sex and there is none planned. I'm new to the area, so I don't know people to run the streets with. Plus, I don't do that anyway. I'm rather boring....I guess.

Good news! People at my job think very highly of me. Seniors were meeting and I was recommended for a project and I accepted. It came down to me another more season manager and I won. Bad news! I'm still not feeling the profession, so I don't plan to be with them 4 months from now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are killing me with all of this talk about quitting your job!!! If you hate it then the best thing to do is to flow on!

Don't you hate when people want to get all up in your business? I bet you that they already think that they know all of your tea, but are just wanting confirmation from you.